Skip to content




When selling a property, legislation implemented in 2008 means that an energy performance certificate (EPC) is required for all homes when going on to the sales market. Our sales team are happy to co-ordinate the preparation of an EPC on your behalf. 


When selling a home buyers/vendors will need to appoint a solicitor to complete the sale on their behalf. We can provide a local recommendation of solicitors in our area. 


When buying a property you can choose to have a survey on the property. There are many different types with different price ranges to suit all buyers needs. Our sales team are happy to offer advice on local firms that can help.

In House Complaints Procedure

We hope that your're happy with our service but if for any reason you’re not please follow our complaints procedure. Please click this link for more information.



When renting a property, legislation implemented in 2008 means that an energy performance certificate (EPC) is required for all homes rented. In 2018, EPC requirements changed for landlords through the introduction of a minimum energy rating of an E or above. 

Gas Safety Reports

All properties rented with gas appliances should have a Gas Safety Report annually. This certificate should then be provided to your tenants before moving in or while tenanted.

EICR – Electrical installation condition report 

All properties rented should have a EICR report carried out every 5 years, An electrical installation condition report (EICR) is used to identify defects, deterioration, damages and/or conditions which may indicate potential danger, as well as providing recommendations for improvement within a given property. The Landlords’s Electrical Safety Certificate is also accepted as a valid EICR.

Deposit Protection Service

All tenants deposit have to be lodged with a government approved tenancy deposit scheme. We use the Deposit Protection Service to lodge our deposits. More info can be found here:

Tenant Holding Deposits

A Holding deposit of no more than one weeks rent is due payable at time of application. 

Withdrawal of Application – The holding fee is non-refundable in the event that a tenant change their mind on fulfilling the let.

Additional information will be given to the tenant on move in, such as a How to rent document, Council tax info, local waste collection info, inventory, legionella disease info, gas safety certificate, EICR certifiacate and a EPC.  

Please click here for a link to our Client Money Protection Certificate:

Henleys are members of the Property Ombudsman. The Property Ombudsman (TPO) provides fair and reasonable resolutions to disputes between members of the public and estate agents who are members of the TPO Scheme or who have registered with the TPO Approved Estate Agents Redress Scheme. Firms who are members, follow the TPO Code of Practice for Residential Sales & Lettings.


Henleys Mildenhall LTD is a member of the UKALA.

Please click here to view our Client Money Handling Procedure

Get in touch

Call us on 01638 716439 or send us a message...